Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Organic vegetables - Terra Viva: Living Earth

The Mediterranean diet that has become famous worldwide relies on lots of vegetables. It would be wonderful if all of us could consume organic produce regularly, but sometimes we can't afford them or they are not available where we live.

I buy lots of vegetables every week -fresh local produce grown under the bright sun of the Mediterranean island of Mallorca. I can't buy everything organic, but I do my best.

Last week I found out that a group of friends have started an organic farm here on Majorca. Their vegetables are tasty and of course very healthy as they contain no chemicals. Their prices are amazingly fair; they are the same as for regular local produce. So from now on I can buy more organic vegetables, and more pictures of the dishes I cook to publish on my web site about Mediterranean food recipes will be proudly organic.

If you get the chance to travel to Mallorca, do visit their farm to buy some excellent organic vegetables for your Mediterranean diet.

You will find them here: Son Caminal, carretera Artà - Can Picafort km 2.200 - Mallorca

© Mediterranean-Food-Recipes.com - All Rights Reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home